Check this Out

Pups in Peril: Sissy & Dan are perfect for large families

This precious pair of siblings are still hoping for a forever family. Sissy and Dan are pretty bonded, ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Stay 500 feet behind traveling emergency vehicle

Collenn from Beaumont asks: Officer Antoine thank you for this column. It’s very informational. My question today is ...

Check this Out

Pups in Peril Pet of the Week for 11-29-19

This precious girl, Dixie, was found as a small puppy along with her sister, Trixie, in July 2015, ...

Check this Out

CULINARY THRILL SEEKING — Garth House celebrates; thanks for holiday beverages

Sparkles, clown noses, hoops and a lion-dog with a magnificent mane greeted guests to the 29th annual Pour Les ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Crash with injury will get crash report

From the desk of the chief of police Tim Duriso and all of the men and women of ...

Check this Out

Pups in Peril: Rusty too good not to be with a family

Rusty has been with us since May 2018, and that is just entirely too long and unfair for ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Child pretends to drive in parking lot

Donny from Nederland asks: Officer Antoine, thanks for your informative answers regarding Texas traffic laws. Officer Antoine, I was ...

Check this Out

Pups in Peril Pet of the Week: Freckles deserves warmth of a home

Freckles has been with us since she was a small pup. She is our longest rescue resident, being ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Unattended car on private property legal

AC3 from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine, thanks for the information about unattended vehicles. I have an additional ...

Check this Out

KATHIE’S KORNER — Recreation can refresh the spirit

Normally, when you think of the word recreation you think of parks, hobbies or vacations, an activity of ...

< Newer|Older >