Check this Out

ASK A COP — Never leave scene of an accident

Charlene from Port Neches asks: Officer Antoine, I have a vehicle that I’m quite fond of, and I ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Law requires drivers to present licenses

Carl from Nederland asks: Officer Antoine, here is my stupid question for the day! I was stopped the ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Leave space between you, 18-wheeler

Kelvin from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine, I have a question about something I experienced the other day ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Don’t leave weapon in vehicle overnight

Diesel from Port Arthur asks: My friend always leaves his weapon in his vehicle overnight, and I was ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Are unattended, running vehicles on home, store driveways legal?

AC3 from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine, I am now aware of the Texas law of leaving a ...

Check this Out

Pups in Peril: Sweetheart “Abbie” is perfect for your home

Abbie is a sweetheart that loves to cuddle. She’s doing very well going outside to do her business, ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Pass on the right side when crossing overpass

From the desk of the Chief of Police Tim Duriso and all of the hard working men and ...

Check this Out

Pups in Peril: Bring Boomer home, he’s great with children

Boomer is a Terrier mix. He’s 2 months old and will grow to be approximately 25 pounds or ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Crossing double white lines a $224 fine

Ray from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine I’m confused about solid single and double white lines on the ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — If there’s at least one mirror, it’s legal

Carla from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine, the other day I was coming from Houston and I was ...

< Newer|Older >