community

ASK A COP — Hazard lamps no excuse for no-parking zone

Jeffery from Lumberton asks: I witness drivers who stop in spaces that are stripped for no parking and ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — No law against signaling and not turning

Racheal from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine, thanks for taking time to answer our questions in your column. ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — 60-day grace period for old tags issued

Georgia from Nederland asks: I pray you and your family are safe, as well as all of our ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — You can check your driver’s license status online

Ken from Port Neches asks: Officer Antoine, hopefully you’ll be able to assist me in finding the status ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Continue giving officers requested licenses, IDs

Dave from Port Arthur asks: Officer Antoine, with this coronavirus that pandemic that’s now spreading across this country, ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — EIC not substitute for driver’s license

Marcus from Port Arthur asks: I recently took my uncle to vote, and when we got there he ...

Check this Out

MARK PORTERIE — Key to our children’s growth is reading encouragement

To save our children we must make education a family value again. Education has to be looked upon ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP: Driving while drinking is drinking and driving

Ed from Nederland asks: Officer Antoine, I was riding home from work a few weeks ago with a ...

Check this Out

ASK A COP — Speeding in an emergency not allowed

Dennis from Beaumont asks: Officer Antoine, if I have a medical emergency while driving to hospital, can I ...

Check this Out

HEALTHY LIVING — Get to the heart of the matter

February 7 is Wear Red Day. On the first Friday of every February, which is designated as American ...

< Newer|Older >