In-person proceedings in PA Municipal Court now set to resume June 1
Port Arthur Municipal Court Judge Kermit C. Morrison amended an emergency order changing the next date for in-person proceedings from May 8 to June 1.
All defendants are asked to continue to utilize the following options to handle citations:
- By mail: P.O. Box 1089, Port Arthur, TX 77641-1089
- Payment by phone: 800-444-1187
- Online payment: www.patrafficpay.com
- Email: email@example.com; or
- call the office at 409-983-8686.
Defendants with upcoming court appearances should contact the Municipal Court to get information on how they should handle their citations.
Crime spree began with stolen police car and included fatal shooting & “heroic” response from husband
A violent robbery suspect was fatally shot by his would-be victim on Pleasure Island, ending a crime spree that started... read more