In-person proceedings in PA Municipal Court now set to resume June 1
Published 6:37 pm Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Port Arthur Municipal Court Judge Kermit C. Morrison amended an emergency order changing the next date for in-person proceedings from May 8 to June 1.
All defendants are asked to continue to utilize the following options to handle citations:
- By mail: P.O. Box 1089, Port Arthur, TX 77641-1089
- Payment by phone: 800-444-1187
- Online payment: www.patrafficpay.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- call the office at 409-983-8686.
Defendants with upcoming court appearances should contact the Municipal Court to get information on how they should handle their citations.