Update from the city of Port Neches
Published 12:43 pm Wednesday, September 6, 2017
PORT NECHES — The city of Port Neches has released updated information regarding city services and more.
- The city strongly encourages its citizens to contact their insurance regarding policy requremens for the displostal of storm debris.
- The city storm debris contactor, DRC, will begin work on Thursday, Sept. 7. They will be required to make three passes. Residents are asked to separate items.
- The city is back on its regular garbage schedule. The city will only be collecing regular hosuehold garabage and green waste, please do not mix the piles.
- Trailers will be allowed during reconstruction for homes damaged by Hurricane Harvey. A permit will be required, however, fees are waived.
- PODS will be allowed for storage for homes damaged by Hurricane Harvey. A permit will be required, however, fees are waived.
- Building permits will be required for applicable reconstruction, however, fees are waived.
- It is requested that citizens continue to sign-up for Blackboard Connect/STAN and Nixel to receive information. The city’s website, www.ci.port-neches.tx.us includes links to sign-up for these notification services.