Port Neches Police Department arrests & responses: April 27-May 3
Published 11:23 am Monday, May 11, 2020
Port Neches Police made the following arrests from April 27 to May 3, 2020:
- Garrin Stapleton, 28, criminal trespassing
- Charles Moses, II, 28, possession of a dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Aaron Chavez, 33, assault
- Kristy Martin, 53, other agency warrant(s)
Port Neches Police responded to the following calls from April 27 to May 3, 2020
- Credit/debit card abuse was reported in the 100 block of Oak.
- A person was arrested for criminal trespassing in the 700 block of Bella Vita.
- Fraudulent use or possession of identifying information was reported in the 2700 block of Elizabeth.
- No reports
- An assault was reported in the 500 block of Melissa Court.
- A person was arrested for possession of a dangerous drug/possession of drug paraphernalia in the intersection of Merriman and Ridgewood.
- Burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 2300 block of 10th Street.
- A person was arrested assault in the 1000 block of West Drive.
- An assault was reported and a person was arrested for other agency warrant(s) in the 600 block of Victor.
- An assault was reported in the 2700 block of South Kitchen.