Port Neches Police Department arrests & responses: April 27-May 3
Port Neches Police made the following arrests from April 27 to May 3, 2020:
- Garrin Stapleton, 28, criminal trespassing
- Charles Moses, II, 28, possession of a dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Aaron Chavez, 33, assault
- Kristy Martin, 53, other agency warrant(s)
Port Neches Police responded to the following calls from April 27 to May 3, 2020
- Credit/debit card abuse was reported in the 100 block of Oak.
- A person was arrested for criminal trespassing in the 700 block of Bella Vita.
- Fraudulent use or possession of identifying information was reported in the 2700 block of Elizabeth.
- No reports
- An assault was reported in the 500 block of Melissa Court.
- A person was arrested for possession of a dangerous drug/possession of drug paraphernalia in the intersection of Merriman and Ridgewood.
- Burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 2300 block of 10th Street.
- A person was arrested assault in the 1000 block of West Drive.
- An assault was reported and a person was arrested for other agency warrant(s) in the 600 block of Victor.
- An assault was reported in the 2700 block of South Kitchen.
The boost in demand has led oil and gasoline prices to rally, and as long as states continue to loosen... read more