Groves Police blotter for March 18–24
Published 12:11 am Friday, March 27, 2020
Groves Police responded to the following calls from March 18 to 24
- Miscellaneous calls for service assistance — 116
- Offense reports filed — 23
- Motor vehicle accidents investigated — 2
- Forgery of financial instrument report was processed in the 6500 block of Madison Street after the complainants’ information was used to create a PayPal account without her effective consent.
- A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 5300 block of Gulfway Drive after a call in reference to an unwanted subject.
- A vehicle on fire was reported in the 3800 block of Lay Avenue.
- A hit and run accident was reported in the 5500 block of West Washington.
- An unauthorized use of a motor vehicle report was processed.
- An informational report was processed.
- Skimming device was found on gas pump and reported in the 4500 block of Twin City Highway.
- Deadly conduct/discharge firearm report was processed in the 2600 block of Oleander.
- Duty upon striking a fixture / highway landscape report was processed.
- An assault family violence report was processed in the 4600 block of Pinetop after a call in reference to a disturbance.
- Criminal mischief report was processed in the 3300 block of Twin City Highway.
- Theft of the St. Jude’s donation bucket was reported in the 4100 block of Main Avenue.
- Criminal trespass warning was issued in the 5800 block of Monroe Avenue.
- Animal cruelty report was processed in the 3900 block of Joplin.
- Theft of a lawn mower was reported in the 5400 block of Hogaboom.
- A 60-year-old female was arrested for outstanding warrants in the 4200 block of Gulf Avenue after a call in reference to a possible intoxicated driver whom just drove into a ditch.
- A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 6200 block of Warren Street after a call in reference to an unwanted subject.