Greater Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce closes through March 29
Published 7:06 pm Sunday, March 22, 2020
The Greater Port Arthur Chamber of Commerce will close its office from Monday, March 23, through March 29, in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Chamber leaders will revisit their emergency plan of action on March 29. Chamber employees will work remotely and help to facilitate information from elected officials throughout the area to help provide the most up-to-date information possible.
Chamber officials can be reached via email:
- Pat Avery, president/CEO: email@example.com
- Joe Tant, financial manager/foundation director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raquel Ochoa, communications/events/HBC: Raquel@portarthurtexas.com
- Paige Snyder, membership: email@example.com
- Freddie Earl, administrative assistant: Freddie@portarthurtexas.com