Groves Police blotter & calls – Aug. 7–13
Published 12:18 am Friday, August 16, 2019
Groves police responded to the following calls from Aug. 7-13:
- Miscellaneous calls for service assistance — 120
- Offense reports filed — 33
- Motor vehicle accidents investigated — 5
- Two criminal trespass warning were issued in the 4800 block of Wilson after a call in reference to a verbal disturbance.
- A barking dogs noise complaint was processed.
- An informational report was processed.
- A 31-year-old man was arrested for an outstanding parole warrant in the 6100 block of Monroe after a traffic stop.
- A citation was issued for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 2700 block of Taft Avenue after a traffic stop.
- A 19-year-old man was arrested for outstanding warrants in the 5500 block of West Washington after a traffic stop.
- A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 5000 block of 32nd street.
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported in the 6800 block of Terrell.
- An open container citation was issued at Gulfway Drive and Vincent.
- An assault was reported in the 6800 block of Whitby Avenue.
- Unknown actor(s) passed counterfeit $100 bill and was reported in the 5400 block of East Parkway.
- An attempted assault report was processed in the 5300 block of Gulfway Drive.
- Assault with deadly weapon was reported in the 6600 block of Jefferson.
- A 31-year-old man was arrested for outstanding warrants in the 6500 block of Warren Street after a traffic stop.
- A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 5400 block of West Parkway.
- Burglary of habitation was reported in the 5200 block of Lincoln Avenue.
- An assault was processed in the 5000 block of East Parkway.
- A theft was reported in the 3200 block of Eugenia.
- An assault was processed.
- Criminal mischief was reported in the 3300 block of Cleveland Avenue.
- A 28-year-old man was arrested for public intoxication in the 4600 block of Gulf Avenue after a welfare check.
- A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 5100 block of East Parkway after a call in reference to an unwanted subject.
- A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 2500 block of Friar Tuck.
- Forgery was reported in the 3700 block of Canal.
- A dog bite was reported in the 6300 block of 32nd street.
- A 39-year-old man was arrested for public intoxication in the 5200 block of East Parkway.
- Theft was reported in the 1900 block of Ray Avenue.
- Theft was reported in the 19010 block of Owens.
- Assault was reported in the 2800 block of Oak Avenue.
- A 43-year-old woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance on a traffic stop at Montrose and 25th street.