The Port Arthur News
Fall festivals and Trunk or Treat events
• Robert A. “Bob” Bowers Civic Center, 3401 Cultural Center Drive, Trunk R Treat, will be held inside the civic center, 6 to 8 p.m.
• United Methodist Temple, 4101 Texas 73, will host a Trunk-or-Treat from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27.
• Fellowship Baptist Church, 1315 S. 27th St., Nederland, will host a Trunk-or-Treat beginning at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30.
• Agape Christian Fellowship Church will host a Trunk or Treat Fall Fest from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, at the church, 4400 Lincoln Ave., Groves. There will be free food and drink and treats for the kids as well as a Super Slide, Moon Walk and games.
• Nederland’s 9th Annual Trunk R Treat, will be held from 5 to 8 p.m., on Boston Avenue, Nederland. The Nederland Chamber of Commerce will once again have a photo booth set-up and will be giving away three Passport to Fun provided by the Nederland Heritage Festival. For more information, call the Chamber office at 722-0279.
• St. Paul Lutheran Church will host a Trunk or Treat from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31 at the church, 5801 W. Jefferson, Groves. Cookies and punch will also be served. If rain, event will be moved to the gym.
• Nederland Apostolic Church, 1308 S. 27th St., will hold a pumpkin patch through Oct. 31. Hours will be Mondays through Fridays, noon to dark; Saturdays 10 a.m. to dark; Sundays noon to dark.
• St. John’s United Methodist Church, 2728 61st St., will host a Pumpkin Patch for the month of October. The Patch will be open 9 a.m. to noon and 4-7 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 4-7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays; 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays; and noon to 4 p.m. on Sundays.
• St. John’s United Methodist Church, 2628 62nd St., will host its annual pumpkin patch at throughout the month of October.
The pumpkin patch will be open from 9 a.m. to noon on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and noon to 4 p.m. Sundays.