PORT ARTHUR — Port Arthur Police responded to the following calls from Jan. 1 through Jan. 5
Wednesday, Jan. 1
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated, third of more offense, after a vehicle accident in the 2400 block of FM 365.
• A man accidentally shot himself in the ankle with a .45 caliber gun while shooting into the ground in the 400 block of Duff Drive.
• Terrorist threat-family violence was reported in the 500 block of Fifth Avenue.
• A Daisy brand BB gun was used to break a window in the 2100 block of West 60th Street and a Playstation 3, Alienware computer and Samsung 40-inch TV were stolen.
• Criminal negligence was reported after a fire work left a burn mark on a vehicle in the 2700 block of 10th Avenue.
• A 2000 Pontiac Bonneville, 60-inch flat screen TV, miscellaneous jewelry and possibly an unknown make/model shotgun were stolen from a home in the 3400 block of Sixth Avenue.
• A 50-inch Sony flat screen TV with remote was stolen from a home in the 900 block of San Jacinto.
• A 32-inch Sanyo flat screen TV, a 50-inch Panasonic flat screen TV and Sony Play Station were stolen from a residence at Pebble Creek Apartments, 4141 Jimmy Johnson Blvd.
• A person was arrested for the theft of a 50-inch Vizio flat screen TV from Walmart, 8585 Memorial Blvd.
• Attempted burglary of a habitation was reported at Port Arthur Townhomes, 3500 Turtle Creek Drive.
• A City of Port Arthur speed limit sign was damaged in the 3300 block of Seventh Street. The vehicle was located a short time later in the 2800 block of Sixth Street.
• Theft of 20 pieces of 8-inch diameter steel pipe, approximately 16 to 18 feet long was reported in the 1500 block of Houston Avenue.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported in the 800 block of Eighth Avenue.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported in the 1900 block of Angelle Drive.