- Chester Moore column: Ultimate hunting championship a breath of fresh air
Mid-South DU banquet Thurs. Oct. 3
The Mid-South Chapter of Ducks Unlimited will be having their 2013 Annual Banquet and Auction on Thurs. Oct. 3.
This year’s event will take place at the Bob Bowers Port Arthur Civic Center starting at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7.
Justin Collins, banquet chairman, says that they will have a large variety of silent and live auction items as well as raffles and games. He encourages all duck hunters and outdoor enthusiast to come and enjoy a night of fun and fellowship.
Ticket prices are $40 for adults, $60 for couples and $20 for greenwings (kids).
Tickets are available at the door or by calling 409-454-4884.
- Chester Moore column: It's time for more reader questions
- Chester Moore column: Waterfowl dynamics are mind boggling
- Chester Moore column: Reader outdoors questions answered
- Chester Moore column: Hog expansion never ceases to amaze
- Chester Moore column: Mangy coyotes causing stir
Sea Rim to host kid's fishing event Saturday
Sea Rim State Park will host a very special kid's fishing event Sat. Aug. 24.
- OUTDOORS COLUMN: Wind a constant battle on the coast
- Chester Moore column: You can enjoy outdoors on a budget
- More Outdoors Headlines