PORT ARTHUR —
- Chester Moore column: Random outdoors thoughts that are perplexing
- Chester Moore column: Target the fall red frenzy
- Chester Moore column: Wakeup call coming to waterfowl community
- Chester Moore column: Shutdown puts outdoors access in spotlight
- Chester Moore column: Hunting going back to basics?
- Chester Moore column: Government shutdown raises serious outdoors issues
- Chester Moore column: Ultimate hunting championship a breath of fresh air
Mid-South DU banquet Thurs. Oct. 3
The Mid-South Chapter of Ducks Unlimited will be having their 2013 Annual Banquet and Auction on Thurs. Oct. 3.
This year’s event will take place at the Bob Bowers Port Arthur Civic Center starting at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7.
Justin Collins, banquet chairman, says that they will have a large variety of silent and live auction items as well as raffles and games. He encourages all duck hunters and outdoor enthusiast to come and enjoy a night of fun and fellowship.
Ticket prices are $40 for adults, $60 for couples and $20 for greenwings (kids).
Tickets are available at the door or by calling 409-454-4884.
- Chester Moore column: It's time for more reader questions
- Chester Moore column: Waterfowl dynamics are mind boggling
- More Outdoors Headlines