- Local News
- Candlelight vigil supports unaccompanied children
Residents speak out against ZeoGas at Port Arthur City Council hearing
Catherine Henry, resident, tears up speaking against ZeoGas. "You're telling me I'm irrelevant by putting this here."
- Residents say "no" to ZeoGas
- Commissioner Williams names Beaumont ISD Board of Managers
- PN man sentenced to 25 years for continuous sexual abuse of child
- Lightning strikes cause fires, smoke
- UPDATE: Crime Stoppers tip leads to arrest of fugitive
- Update: Girl killed in boating accident remembered as loving the river
Texas Artist Museum hosts Art Smart summer program
Parents still have time to register their 6-to-12 year olds for the Texas Artist Museum’s Art Smart summer program.
Catholicism, Buddhism coexist in Port Arthur Vietnamese home
The Queen of Peace Shrine and Queen of Vietnam Catholic Church on Ninth Avenue and the Buu Mon Buddhist Temple on Procter Street lie in the middle of densely-populated Vietnamese neighborhoods. The people have built their homes, their businesses and their lives around their faiths.
- More Local News Headlines