Sunday, Jan. 27
• A 26-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2300 block of East Parkway.
• Criminal mischief was reported when eggs were thrown on two vehicles parked in the 6500 block of Howe.
• A criminal trespass warning notice was issued to a person in the 5300 block of Green.
• An assault was reported in the 5500 block of 39th Street.
• Three flat screen TV’s, game consoles, assorted jewelry and a Sony digital camera were stolen from a house in the 6300 block of Warren.
Monday, Jan. 28
• Three people were arrested on outstanding warrants after officers were called to the 6700 block of 25th Street in reference to a disturbance.
• An assault was reported in the 3600 block of Main.
• Unauthorized charges were made to a debit card account.
• A 9mm pistol in a black canvas holster and bullets and a 101-piece Stanley tool set were stolen from the 4500 block of Cleveland.
• A runaway was reported and later returned.
• Someone cut a tire on a vehicle in the 6500 block of Howe.
• A 30-year-old male was arrested for fail to identify in the 5000 block of 32nd Street.
• A disturbance was reported in the 2700 block of 2nd Avenue.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
• A victim reported that someone forged a check in his name.
• A 29-year-old female was arrested on an outstanding Jefferson County warrant in the 6100 block of 39th Street.
Miscellaneous calls for service assistance — 125
Offense reports filed — 46
Motor vehicle accidents investigated — 6
TIP OF THE WEEK
Get to know your police chief and members of the police department in your area. Write down the station’s emergency hotline number in a place you can easily see in case you will need police advice or assistance. Use your police force – they are ready, willing and able to keep you, your family and your neighborhood safe and sound.
SOURCE: Groves Police Department offense reports