PORT ARTHUR —
Tuesday, Nov. 13
• Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon/family violence was reported at the Driftwood Motel, 3700 Memorial Blvd.
• A 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier was stolen from Green’s Apartments, 3200 Turtle Creek Drive.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 4000 block of 12th Street.
• A person was arrested for robbery/failure to identify fugitive from justice after allegedly attempting to steal $121.50 worth of clothing from JC Penney, 3100 FM 365. The suspect reportedly injured two members of mall security before being apprehended.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Rampart Apartments, 1724 Village East Blvd.
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 2200 block of Sharon Drive.
• Miscellaneous items were stolen from Walmart, 4999 Twin City Hwy.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1400 block of Lake Charles.
• A 2006 Ford Taurus was stolen from M&M Superette, 2800 Memorial Blvd. The owner of the vehicle had left the keys in the car.
• A leather holster containing a CZ52 Czeckoslovakian pistol was stolen from a home in the 2100 block of 60th Street.
• An Apple Iphone 2 was stolen from the 1200 block of West Procter Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Timber Creek Apartments, 3607 Jimmy Johnson Blvd.
• A 2007 Toyota Camry was stolen from Bent Tree Apartments, 7110 Lake Arthur Drive.
• An XBox game system with six games and Apple IPod were stolen from a home in the 2400 block of 13th Street.
SOURCE: Port Arthur Police Department offense reports