Sunday, Oct. 13
• Fishing equipment was stolen from a boat parked in the 6200 block of Willis.
• Fishing equipment was stolen from the 6500 block of Val.
Monday, Oct. 14
• Burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 3600 block of Canal.
• A window on a vehicle in the 3800 block of Hayes was broken out to gain entry. A black plastic clipboard was stolen.
• A 32-year-old male was arrested for public intoxication in the 2500 block of Taft.
• A Tom Tom GPS was stolen from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Canal.
• A 35-year-old male was arrested on outstanding Jefferson County warrants in the 3500 block of Canal.
• A criminal trespass warning notice was issued in the 6200 block of Warren.
• An assault was reported in the 4500 block of Twin City Highway.
• An assault was reported in the 3100 block of Taft.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
• An investigation was conducted in reference to a young child being left alone in a vehicle parked in the 5000 block of 32nd Street. The child was not harmed and Child Protective Services was notified.
• Two people were arrested for assault/family violence in the 2000 block of Orange Acres.
• Identity theft was reported after an unknown person attempted to open a credit card account in the victim’s name.
• A 25-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 6200 block of Monroe.
• A disturbance was reported in the 6600 block of Val.
• A disturbance was reported in the 4600 block of Boyd.
Miscellaneous calls for service assistance — 149
Offense reports filed — 41
Motor vehicle accidents investigated — 4
TIP OF THE WEEK
If a child doesn’t want to be around a certain adult make sure to find out why. The adult may be acting in an inappropriate manner.
SOURCE: Groves Police Department offense reports