PORT NECHES — Port Neches Police responded to the following calls from Oct. 1 through Oct. 7
Tuesday, Oct. 1
• A person was arrested for other agency warrants in the 900 block of Magnolia.
• A person was arrested for family violence at Audubon Place.
Wednesday, Oct. 2
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated/open container in the 2200 block of Fourth Street.
• A person was arrested for other agency warrants in the 3000 block of Eighth Street.
Thursday, Oct. 3
• Three people were arrested for unlawfully carrying a weapon in the 7000 block of Hogaboom.
Friday, Oct. 4
• A person was arrested for theft in the 2100 block of Llano.
• Driving while intoxicated and driving while license invalid was reported in the 5500 block of FM 365.
• A person was arrested for public intoxication in the 2500 block of Magnolia.
Saturday, Oct. 5
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of Lofton.
• A criminal trespass warning was issued in the 3000 block of Eighth Street.
Sunday, Oct. 6
• An officer investigated a report of duty on striking an unattended vehicle in the 800 block of Ridgewood Drive.
Monday, Oct. 7
• Burglary of a habitation was reported in the 600 block of Drawhorn.
• A dog bite was reported in the 2700 block of 14th Street.
• Theft was reported in the 3000 block of Eighth Street.
• Burglary of a building was reported in the 900 block of Grigsby.
SOURCE: Port Neches Police Department offense reports