The Port Arthur News
PORT NECHES —
Port Neches Police responded to the following calls from Nov. 26 through Dec. 2
Tuesday, Nov. 26
• Two reports of fraudulent use or possession of identifying information were reported in the 900 block of Marion and in the 2700 block of Saba.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported in the 1900 block of Sixth Street.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
• A person was arrested for other agency warrants in the 2300 block of Eighth Street.
• A person was arrested for driving while license suspended in the 2300 block of Eighth Street.
• Burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 2600 block of 10th Street.
• Failure to stop and give information was reported in the 1300 block of Magnolia.
Thursday, Nov. 28
Friday, Nov. 29
• A person was arrested for other agency warrants in the 700 block of Magnolia.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated with an open container in the 7900 block of Twin City Highway.
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 600 block of Dallas.
Sunday, Dec. 1
• A person was arrested for other agency warrants in the 2300 block of Seventh Street.
Monday, Dec. 2
• A person was arrested for assault in the 3100 block of Williamsburg.
SOURCE: Port Neches Police Department offense reports