PORT ARTHUR —
Monday, Sept. 24
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container in the 2500 block of Jimmy Johnson Boulevard.
• A person was arrested for failure to identify/giving false information in the 3000 block of Eighth Street.
• A person was arrested for criminal trespass at Lamar State College-Port Arthur, 1048 Lakeshore Drive.
• A Boost cell phone was stolen from Target, 3100 FM 365.
• A wallet was stolen from a residence at Heatherbrook Apartments, 8020 Heatherbrook Trail.
• A 32-inch Vizio flat screen TV was stolen from Walmart, 4999 Twin City Hwy.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 10000 block of Memorial Boulevard.
• Deadly conduct/evading arrest for reported after two men were reportedly walking down the 400 block of West 15th Street shooting a gun in multiple directions. The men fled on foot and police recovered two Federal brand .38 special model expended shell casings.
• A person was arrested for assault/family violence in the 3900 block of Seventh Avenue.
SOURCE: Port Arthur Police Department offense reports