PORT ARTHUR —
Thursday, Sept. 20
• A person was arrested for failure to identify at Driftwood Inn, 3700 block of Memorial Boulevard.
• Metal theft was reported at Puffer Sweiven/EPI, 600 FM 365.
• Metal theft was reported at OMI Environmental Solutions, 8725 Industrial Circle.
Friday, Sept. 21
• A person driving with no seat belt and expired vehicle registration was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, 146 Xanax pills, and possession of marijuana, 49.84 grams, at Southwood Crossing Apartments, 3901 Texas 73.
• A Pulan weedeater, Murry self-propelled lawnmower with Briggs and Stratton motor and cotton candy maker still inside the box were stolen from a building in the 200 block of Eighth Street.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated after a traffic accident in the 6700 block of Procter Street Extension.
Saturday, Sept. 22
• A runaway was reported in the 3400 block of 19th Street.
• Aggravated robbery was reported near the 1700 block of Second Avenue. The victim was brought to Renaissance Hospital by private vehicle and later transferred to Christus Hospital-St. Elizabeth in Beaumont for treatment.
• A juvenile was arrested for burglary of a habitation/evading arrest in the 4400 block of Indian Falls Drive. The stolen items were later recovered.
• A registration sticker was stolen from a vehicle in the 3000 block of 23rd Street.
• All four tires and wheels of a vehicle was stolen on a repossessed car at H&H Motor Company, 3001 Gulfway Drive.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3800 block of FM 365.
Sunday, Sept. 23
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3700 block of FM 365 after officers located the vehicle in a ditch.
• Reckless damage was reported in the 2700 block of Lakeshore Drive.
• A juvenile was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon/family violence in the 3800 block of Lakeshore Drive.
• Injury to a child was reported at Stonegate manor Apartments, 4139 Turtle Creek Drive.
• Two bottles of cologne, two Dewalt grinders, two Craftsman wrench sets, Ryobi table saw and a Skilsaw were stolen from a home in the 2300 block of Sixth Avenue.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported at The Shire Apartments, 4080 FM 365 after the rear window of a truck was shattered by a BB gun.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 4700 block of Redbird Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Rampart Apartments, 1704 Village East.