PORT ARTHUR — Port Arthur Police responded to the following calls from Sept. 18 through Sept. 24
Tuesday, Sept. 18
• A small icebox, 6-foot rod and reel and weedeater were stolen from a building in the 900 block of 15th Street.
• A purse was stolen from a vehicle in the 5900 block of Ninth Avenue.
• A person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, crack cocaine, in the 3600 block of Gulfway Drive.
• Theft of metal was reported at Club Swagga, 427 Procter St.
• A 19-inch LCD TV was stolen from a home in the 3300 block of 19th Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Willow Lakes Apartments, 2555 95th St.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 2500 block of Gulfway Drive.
• Two people were arrested for theft at Target, 3100 FM 365.
• Felony criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported in the 4000 block of Fifth Street.
• Four vehicles were burglarized and damaged at Allen Samuels car lot, 8181 Memorial Blvd.
Wednesday, Sept. 19
• A person was arrested for burglary of a habitation in the 3600 block of Third Avenue.
• Two Tracfone Android cell phones, a T-Mobile Sparq cell phone, three Boost Mobile Sanyo Juno cell phones and two GPX home music system, boom box stereos, were stolen from Family Dollar, 230 Gilham Circle.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 3400 block of 19th Street.
• Two 32-inch Vizio plasma flat screen TV’s were stolen from a home in the 2300 block of Fifth Avenue.
• Between $500 to $1,000 worth of assorted jewelry and between $300 to $500 in assorted change was stolen from a home in the 7900 block of Friar Point Drive.
• A home in the 1000 block of 17th Street was burglarized.
• Food and a DVD player were stolen from a home in the 3300 block of 20th Street.
• A Bissell upright vacuum was stolen from Walmart, 4999 Twin City Hwy. The suspect, who fled the scene, had been previously trespass warned by an officer regarding the location.