The National Weather Service is monitoring the potential for strong to severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and Thursday night. At this point, the highest threat in our region looks like east Texas and central Louisiana, with a lower risk for southeast Texas and southwest and south central Louisiana. Large hail and damaging winds is the primary threat area-wide. Between 1-2 inches of rain is also expected.
- Local News
- Double homicide victims discovered on Bolivar
- Cleanup underway for Port Neches spill
- PA Library statue recovered at recycle business
- PNE students get a grip on character
- JP candidate to request recount; County Clerk explains voting results delay
- Groves Library gets new look, new classes
- PN Council to hear info from Coast Guard
- Houses passes bill to water down flood law
State primary leaves tea party influence unsettled
The first primary in what Republicans hope is a triumphant election year sent a message that U.S. Sen Ted Cruz and the tea party still wield considerable influence in one of the nation’s most conservative states.
- Final election results in Jefferson County
- More Local News Headlines