PORT NECHES — Port Neches Police responded to the following calls Feb. 26 through March 4
Tuesday, Feb. 26
• An information report was made in the 500 block of Roanoke.
• Criminal mischief and a terroristic threat were reported in the 2300 block of Fourth Street.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
• Theft was reported in the 1100 block of Ave. B.
Thursday, Feb. 28
• No reports.
Friday, March 1
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 400 block of East Port Neches Ave.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 2500 block of Magnolia.
Saturday, March 2
• Burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 2200 block of Earle.
• Three reports of burglary of a vehicle were made in the 2400 block of Saba, the 500 block of Donna Court and the 500 block of Melissa Court.
• Burglary of a building was reported in the 400 block of Gist.
Sunday, March 3
• Telephone harassment was reported in the 2200 block of Sixth Street.
• A terroristic threat was reported in the 800 block of Ridgewood.
Monday, March 4
• Identity theft was reported in the 1100 block of Grigsby.
• A theft was reported in the 2400 block of Port Neches Avenue.
SOURCE: Port Neches Police Department offense reports