PORT ARTHUR —
• Sunday, July 28
• A gray Craftsman edger and a red Craftsman weed eater were stolen from the 3800 block of 31st Street.
• A lawnmower and a trimmer were stolen from a building in the 3700 block of 27th Street.
• A person was arrested for the theft of a Polo shirt, Polo vest and Polo pants at Dillard’s, 3100 FM 365.
• Aggravated sexual assault was reported in the 2700 block of Eighth Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 3600 block of Seventh Street.
• A home in the 1400 block of Houston Avenue was burglarized.
• Retaliation was reported in the 3800 block of Lakeshore Drive.
• State jail felony criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported outside Academy Sports and Outdoors, 8453 Memorial Blvd.
• Terroristic threat/family violence was reported in the 4000 block of Jean Avenue.
• Aggravated robbery was reported in the 500 block of 12th Avenue. The victim was reportedly robbed of a wallet and black tactical boots.
Monday, July 29
• Indecency with a child was reported when a man exposed himself to some children in the 6100 block of Ray Avenue.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 700 block of Roosevelt Avenue.
• A person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance in the 3000 block of Thomas Boulevard.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported in the 2800 block of 90th Street.
• A home in the 500 block of 14th Street was burglarized.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1800 block of Fourth Avenue.
• A person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, crack cocaine, in the 4100 block of Gulfway Drive.
SOURCE: Port Arthur Police Department offense reports