PORT ARTHUR —
Friday, July 26
• Gasoline was siphoned from a vehicle at Sherman Williams Paint, 2425 Jefferson Drive.
• Criminal mischief was reported after someone shot the window of a vehicle with a BB gun in the 3800 block of Touraine Avenue.
• A .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol was stolen from a vehicle in the 2600 block of 64th Street.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated, third of more offense, in the 3300 block of 19th Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 2800 block of 14th Street.
• A person was arrested for possession of marijuana, 0.14 grams, in the 6700 block of Ninth Avenue.
• Various machines and tools were stolen from a building in the 2600 block of 17th Street.
• A person reportedly stole 120 pounds of stainless steel, aluminum and copper from Port Iron, 300 W. Seventh St.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 2300 block of Seventh Street.
• A Kurig K70 brewer, valued at $169, was stolen from Walmart, 4999 Twin City Hwy.
• A home in the 3000 block of Ninth Street was burglarized.
• A 32-inch Insignia LCD TV, approximate value $470, was stolen from Poole Avenue Apartments, 1401 Poole Ave.
• An assault was reported at Pioneer Park, 1800 Pioneer Drive.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 6300 block of Jade Avenue.
• The attempted burglary of a building was reported in the 4100 block of Wentworth Drive.
• A robbery was reported at BJ’s Food Store, 1201 Seventh Street.
• A red Troy Bilt self-propelled lawnmower, valued at $259, and an orange Mongoose 20-inch bicycle, valued at $159, were stolen from the 3100 block of 26th Street.
Saturday, July 27
• The theft of approximately 50-feet of copper welding leads was reported in the 200 block of Seventh Street.
• A Trailex brand trailer, valued at $1,500; Hotsy model belt-driven pressure washer with Honda engine and high pressure hose, valued at $3,200; 500 gallons of diesel fuel, valued at $2,000; four padlocks, valued at $30; three packs of printing paper, valued at $15; a case of welder’s strikers, valued at $70; four cases of Nestle water, valued at $20; four Dewalt grinders, valued at $250 each; and two 80-foot long welding leads, valued at $800 each, were stolen from a secured yard at Strike Construction LLC, 6851 W. Port Arthur Road.
• Theft was reported after a woman left her purse in a shopping basket at Walmart, 4999 Twin City Hwy. She drove home then noticed her purse was missing, according to the police report.
• An assault was reported at Club Swagga, 427 Procter St.
• A pellet rifle was stolen from the 2000 bloc of Seventh Street.
• Assault/family violence was reported at Driftwood Inn, 3700 Memorial Blvd.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 900 block of Atlanta Avenue.
• A Sony stereo system, valued at $300 and a Pioneer stereo system, valued at $200 were stolen from a home in the 700 block of Chicago Avenue between July 19 and July 27.
• A Shell gas card and $40 were stolen from a vehicle at Comfort Inn Suites, 7800 Memorial Blvd.
• An Apple iPhone 5 was stolen from the 3700 block of Procter Street.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3400 block of FM 365.
• Assault/family violence was reported in the 3900 block of Fifth Street.
• A person was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 3100 block of Jimmy Johnson Boulevard.