PORT ARTHUR — Port Arthur Police responded to the following calls from July 22 through July 29
Monday, July 22
• A person was assaulted and robbed of $15 in cash and a movie ticket by four individuals at Dickinson Theater, 3100 FM 365.
• Criminal mischief was reported at Happy Donuts, 3629 Twin City Hwy.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported at Willow Lake Apartments, 2555 95th St.
• A Kawasaki dirt bike was stolen from the 3300 block of Woodrow Drive.
• Various power tools were stolen from the 3700 block of Drexel Avenue. The incident occurred sometime between July 18 and July 22.
• A home in the 3600 block of 10th Street was burglarized.
• Theft was reported at Target, 3100 FM 365. The incident occurred between May 17 and July 22.
• A juvenile threw a rock and broke the glass on an ATM machine at Orange Savings Bank, 8535 Central Mall Drive.
• Burglary of a habitation and family violence were reported in the 4800 block of Aspen Lane.
• A person was arrested for the theft of a pair of Nike tennis shoes, retail value of $99.99, from Academy Sports and outdoors, 8453 Memorial Blvd.
• A purse was stolen from a vehicle at Max Bowl, 3500 Regional Drive.
• An iPhone and an iPad were stolen from a vehicle at Max Bowl, 3500 Regional Drive.
• Theft of metal was reported at Sabine Pass High School athletic field, 5400 S. 11th Ave.
• Several vehicles at Farnham Park Apartments, 3333 Turtle Creek Drive, were burglarized.
• A construction site building was burglarized in the 7400 block of Royal Meadows Circle.
• Felony theft of metal was reported at Gulf Copper North Yard/Seabulk Towing Inc., 7200 Texas 87 after someone stole a four-blade tugboat propeller.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported at Port Arthur Park Apartments, 1348 Jefferson Drive.
Tuesday, July 23
• An Abu Garcia fishing rod and reel was stolen from the bed of a truck at Walmart, 4999 Twin City Hwy.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported at Pebble Creek Apartments, 4141 Jimmy Johnson Blvd.
• Stalking was reported in the 4100 block of Jimmy Johnson Boulevard.
• A 19-inch Samsung flat screen TV was stolen from a home in the 2000 block of Woodrow Drive sometime between July 19 and July 23.
• Felony theft was reported at a construction site in the 4600 block of 60th Street.
• One bottle containing 30 hydrocodone pills was stolen from Cedar Ridge Apartments, 7601 Ninth Ave.
• A person was arrested for criminal trespass at Farnham Park Apartments, 3333 Jimmy Johnson Blvd.
• A Smith and Wesson .38 caliber revolver and Larson .380 caliber semi-automatic pistol were reported stolen from a home in the 3400 block of 15th Street. The incident occurred sometime between November 2012 and July 23, 2013 while the victim was away during a lengthy illness.
• A men’s 10-speed bicycle, lime green in color with the word “Next” on it, was stolen from Crystal Creek Apartments, 8109 Honeywood Trail.