GROVES — Groves Police responded to the following calls from Nov. 6 through Nov. 12
Wednesday, Nov. 6
• An assault was reported in the 5200 block of Twin City Highway.
• Officers were called to the 5100 block of East Parkway in reference to a suspicious subject. An investigation resulted in the arrest of three persons. One was arrested for disorderly conduct, another for public intoxication and the third person was arrested for an outstanding warrant from Orange County.
Thursday, Nov. 7
• A 21-year-old male was arrested on Groves warrants after a traffic stop in the 2900 block of Twin City Highway.
• Theft was reported in the 4400 block of Twin City Highway. Upon investigation, a 25-year-old female was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A city trash container was stolen from the 2300 block of Owens.
• A 34-year-old male was arrested for public intoxication and drug charges at a local business in the 5200 block of 39th Street.
• Fraud of a check for $710 was reported at a business in the 6100 block of Gulfway Drive.
• A 33-year-old male was arrested for public intoxication at a business in the 3700 block of Main Avenue.
• A disturbance was reported in the 2600 block of Twin City Highway. Upon checking all parties involved, a 31-year-old male was arrested on Port Arthur Warrants.
• A citizen reported a theft in the 2600 block of Twin City Highway, and a 34-year-old female was arrested on Port Arthur warrants.
Friday, Nov. 8
• A 28-year-old male was arrested for Port Arthur warrants after a routine traffic stop in the 3400 block of East Parkway.
• A 10 speed Magna mountain bike was stolen from the 2900 block of First Avenue.
• A gold tie clip, silver baby jewelry box and a belt buckle were stolen from the 6300 block of Warren.
• A 22-year-old male was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after a theft investigation in the 6200 block of Gulfway Drive.