PORT NECHES — Port Neches Police responded to the following calls from May 20 through May 26
Tuesday, May 20
• Burglary of a building was reported in the 2100 block of Seventh Street.
• Two reports of burglary of a vehicle were made in the 500 block of Gist.
Wednesday, May 21
• Identity theft was reported in the 2200 block of Fifth Street.
• Theft was reported in the 700 block of Lee and in the 2100 block of 11th Street.
Thursday, May 22
• A dog bite was reported in the 1100 block of Marion.
Friday, May 23
• A person was arrested for theft in the 800 block of Magnolia.
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 400 block of East Second Street.
Saturday, May 24
• An assault was reported in the 600 block of Ridgewood Drive.
Sunday, May 25
• Duty on striking an unattended vehicle was reported in the 2200 block of Second Street.
• Found property was reported at East Port Neches Avenue and Orchard.
Monday, May 26
• A person was arrested for other agency warrant in the 2200 block of Merriman.
• Burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 3100 block of Crest Drive.
• Burglary of a habitation and criminal mischief were reported in the 2000 block of 10th Street.
• Failure to stop and give information was reported in the 2800 block of Merriman.
SOURCE: Port Neches Police Department offense reports