PORT ARTHUR — Port Arthur Police responded to the following calls from Nov. 28 through Dec. 3:
Wednesday, Nov. 28
• A 2012 Nissan Versa was reported stolen from Hertz Rent-A-Car, 4545 Twin City Hwy. The lease agreement for the vehicle expired on Aug. 23.
• Felony theft of approximately $13,250 in cash was reported at The Singla Eye Institute.
• A 37-inch Vizio TV, two DVD players, Wii game system, two Toshiba lap tops and assorted Christmas gifts were stolen from a residence at Valley View Estates, 5801 N. Twin City Hwy.
• A 2000 Dodge Ram truck was stolen from Central Mall parking lot, 3100 Central Mall Drive.
• A person was arrested for assault/family violence and resisting arrest in the 1300 block of Jefferson Drive.
• A 16-cubic yard dump truck bed was stolen from Franks’s Trucking, 3015 Commerce St.
• Theft of wire was reported in the 700 block of Woodworth Boulevard.
• Criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of Williams Avenue.
• A Playstation 3, HP lap top and miscellaneous DVD’s were stolen from a home in the 100 block of West 14th Street.
• A person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance in the 2300 block of Memorial Boulevard.
Thursday, Nov. 29
• A flat screen TV and XBox 360 were stolen from a residence at Lincoln Square Apartments, 804 W. 13th St.
• A 20-pack of 12 ounce cans of Bud Light were stolen form Express Mart, 2920 Jimmy Johnson Blvd. after a clerk refused to sell beer after hours.
• Violation of protective order was reported in the 1400 block of Stilwell Boulevard.
• Criminal mischief was reported in the 2900 block of Seventh Street.
• A person was detained for criminal trespass at Cedar Ridge Apartment complex, 7601 Ninth Ave.
• A person was arrested for criminal trespass at Speedy Stop, 600 W. Gulfway Drive.
• An auto-pedestrian accident was reported in the 2700 block of Memorial Boulevard after an officer was struck by a car while directing traffic.
• A 36-inch Samsung flat screen TV was stole from a home in the 3300 block of 18th Street.
• Two Nikita 4-inch grinders and two Milwaukee brand saws, total value approximately $1,000, were stolen from a vehicle at Comfort Inn, 7800 Memorial Blvd.
• Burglary of a habitation was reported in the 1400 block of Abe Lincoln.
• A 2013 Chevrolet Impala was stolen from Valley View Estates, 5801 Twin City Hwy.
• Two steel cut-off saws, valued at $1,500 each, and two Honda winter pumps, valued at $400 each, were stolen from a building in the 2300 block of Texas 73.