CITY OF GROVES
City Council Chamber
Groves City Hall
5:30 p.m. November 5
I. Call meeting to order -prayer.
II. Roll Call.
III. Welcome and recognize guests and news media.
IV. Approve the minutes of the October 2012 City Council Meeting and the October 22,2012 Council on Dangerous/Empty Structures Hearing.
V. Reports/Citizen Comments:
a. Consider approval of a from the Texas Department of transportation to temporarily close 25th frontage road for approximately one month (April 2013) to a TXDOT repair project.
b. Consider approval of an application for hotel/motel tax funds for the Port Neches-Groves ISD. Booster Club Varsity Golf Tournament.
c. Consider approval of a temporary permit application for Double E Industrial.
VII. City Attorney:
a. Consider approval of a resolution approving the Certified Jurisdiction Summary of the tax roll for the tax 2012.
VIII. City Manager:
CITY OF GROVES
- PNG salary study reveals lows, highs
- Groves Police calls, April 9 through April 15
- Cheese please; Groves Library hosts cheese making class
- Groves to apply for Port Security Grant for fire station
- Community to remember spirited girl on Avery Day
- Groves Police calls, March 19 through March 25
- Groves Beautification Committee holds annual garage sale
- Groves to offer initiative to residents to replace sewer lines
- Rotary offers gumbo for a good cause
- Groves Library gets new look, new classes
- More Groves Headlines