CITY OF GROVES
WORK SESSION OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER GROVES CITY HALL
April 21, 2011 5:30 p.m.
A G E N D A
1. Discuss presentation of proclamations recognizing National Crime Victims’ Rights Week and Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.
2. Discuss setting a date for a CODES (Council on Dangerous/Empty Structures) hearing for the following locations: 5240 Monroe, 6160 Dave, 6276 Dave, 2645 Graves, and 6360 Howe.
3. Discuss approval of an ordinance suspending the effective date for ninety (90) days in connection with the Statement of Intent filing of Texas Gas Service Company on March 31, 2011.
4. Discuss approval of an ordinance amending the City of Groves Code of Ordinances Chapter 17, Oil and Gas Wells by increasing the distance from a residence or commercial building where a well may be drilled from three hundred (300) feet to one thousand (1,000) feet.
CITY OF GROVES
- Groves KCs gearing up for gumbo
- Groves Police calls, Nov. 27 through Dec. 3
- Animal rescue organization to hold fundraiser Saturday
- Nostalgia surrounds Groves’ Santa
- Good Samaritans chase robbery suspect, help police
- Nonprofit organization brings Thanksgiving to 700 families
- Christmas Tree Trail leads to Groves
- Groves Police calls Nov. 13 through Nov. 19
- Non-profit organization to hold Thanksgiving feast for families in need
- Negotiations for former Kmart site get green light
- More Groves Headlines