GROVES — Groves Police responded to the following calls from July 2 through July 8
Wednesday, July 2
• A 42-year-old female was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 in the 4700 block of Twin City Highway.
Thursday, July 3
• A Canon camera was stolen from the 2000 block of Owens after being delivered by FedEx.
• A 23-year-old female was arrested for fail to identify fugitive/intent give false information in the 6000 block of Terrell.
• Criminal trespass warning notices were issued in the 3800 block of Main after the report of a shoplifting.
• A door was tampered with and a window shattered on a house in the 3200 block of Allison.
• A vehicle parked in the 4900 block of Lawndale was struck by a vehicle that left the scene.
Friday, July 4
• A 28-year-old male was arrested on outstanding Groves Police Department warrants after a traffic stop in the 5300 block of Monroe.
• A 55-year-old male was arrested on outstanding warrants in the 2500 block of Main.
• A vehicle parked in the 3300 block of Twin City Highway was struck by another vehicle that left the scene.
Saturday, July 5
• An assault was reported in the 5000 block of 32nd Street.
• A 26-year-old female was arrested on outstanding warrants after a traffic stop in the 2200 block of Main.
• A 30-year-old female was arrested for public intoxication in the 5500 block of 25th Street.
• An 18-year-old male was arrested for consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of alcohol by a minor and a 17-year-old male was arrested for consumption of alcohol by minor, minor in possession of tobacco and disorderly conduct in the 6200 block of Mire after officers were called about loud music.
• A boat battery and trolling motor were stolen from the 5000 block of Kent.
• Criminal mischief was reported in a business in the 4500 block of Twin City Highway when someone threw a large roll of lit fireworks into the building. No one was injured, but the floor tile was damaged.
• An assault was reported in the 3600 block of Pure Atlantic.