PORT NECHES — The Port Neches Chamber of Commerce business of the month for November is Neches Federal Credit Union. The credit union staff include, left to right, Cassie Guy, Dawn Fournier, Chamber Ambassador Carol Broussard, Wayne Stokely, Jason DuPlant and Scarlett Garsea.
- Locations carrying Real Outdoors of Southeast Texas
- Storify: Pleasure Island Chairman opposes proposed PA charter change
- Compulsive gamblers often seeking escape
- Gamblers Anonymous Hotline Phone Numbers
Are you a compulsive gambler?
20 questions that can give you insight into a possible gambling problem:
- The News is Everywhere Reader submitted pictures taken with The News during their travels.
- Learn how to be a Santa to a senior
- Area news briefs for Tuesday, Nov 20
- Bridge City High School honor rolls
New for lunch: Healthy meals at school
When the lunch bell rings at local schools, halls are filled with students rushing to be the first in line for whatever is on the menu. But now, instead of sweet snacks and pre-packaged meals, students are offered low-calorie, high-nutrition dishes.
New rules placed caps on calorie counts, require schools to offer fresh fruits and vegetables, and reduce sodium and trans-fat levels. The question now is: are the students eating?
- More Communities Headlines