CHristus St. Mary HOSPITAL
Kaden Wyatt Flater, 8 pounds, 9 ounces, was born to Shane and Kassie Flater of Houston. GPS: Dicky and Christy Robbins of Nederland and Nick and Deanna Flater of Rich Hill, Missouri.
Medical Center Of Southeast Texas
Macon James Hebert, 7 pounds, 4 ounces, was born to Brian and Shevon Hebert of Groves. GPS: Lynard and Cheryl Stout of Orangefield and Glen and Peggy Hebert of Bridge City. GGPS: Wilbert and Alice Stout of Orange, Letha Toler of Opelousas and Doris Collins of Port Arthur.
Arley Kae Monroe, 8 pounds, 4 ounces, was born to Timothy and Angela Monroe of Nederland. GPS: Bob and Janet Cholette of Nederland, Freddie Monroe of Winnie and Tammie Weatherford of Orange. GGPS: E.J. and Mary Jean Romero of Port Arthur, Mercedes Cholette of Woodlands, Bobbie Weatherford of Nederland and Tillman and Nancy Sikes of Village Mills. GGGPS: Lila Rieve of Groves.
- Holt’s new sew spot open in time for Snuggie business NEDERLAND — Tammy Holt stepped away from sewing machines just long enough to battle breast cancer, but she’s back in a new Nederland shop just in time for Christmas monogramming.
- Births 04-20
- Birth Announcements Birth Announcements April 6, 2008
- Birth announcements for August 12
- Birth announcements for August 5
- Birth announcements for July 29
- Birth announcements for July 22
- Birth announcements for July 15
- Birth announcements for July 8
- Birth announcements for June 24
- More Births Headlines